Take 2 min to read 6 tips on how to get the most value for time spent with using Trademate:
- The most trades occur between 10am-3pm (UK time) on Saturdays and Sundays. Next between 6-7.45pm on Tuesday-Thursday when the Champions League and Europa League is played.
- Use 5 bookies at a time and start with the ones with the highest number of trades that also have search fields (ask us for the list in the chat).
- When you have multiple edges in your feed start with the most important preset, place all the trades at the bookie with the most of them first, sort the trades by stake size. Move on to the next bookie. You can read more about setting up your presets in this article.
- We have added a feature that shows how long a trade has been an edge. To save time you can skip the ones that are red. Use your experience with regards to which lines at certain bookies are outdated. E.g. I never look up asian handicaps at Comeon, but I do look up 1x2.
- Use a password manager (e.g. Lastpass) to save time when logging into bookies. Also, use a tool like Spectacle for Mac to quickly shift and resize different browser windows.
- Set up mobile notifications for your most important preset.